Andhra Pradesh State PECET Online application 2016 Start from 2nd week of Mach at http://appecet.org.in …
Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University was announced the detailed Notification on first week of March and the Online application Registration Begin from 2nd week of March 2016 include late fee charges to the academic year 2016-17 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(1 Year) and U.G.D.P.Ed.(2 Years) Courses in the State.
The Candidates who are interested and Eligible the Candidates can apply through online only there is no offline Registration to the AP PECET 2016 , follow the Details to apply.
AP PECET Fee 2016 for Online application and Methods of Payment
The applicants can pay the AP PECET 2016 Online application fee of Rs.350/- through online via the Entrance test Payment Gate way with their Debit and Credit Cards and the Fee Payment available at any Meeseva and AP Online centres in the State and follow the Late fee dates and Charges.
- without late fee last week of April
- with late fee of Rs.500/- 1st week of May
- with late fee of Rs.2000/- 2nd week of May
- with late fee of Rs.5000/- 3rd week of May
AP ECET Online application 2016 Produce and Required certificates
The Candidates Can apply PECET 2016 through online only at the Acharya Nagarjuna University announced official website , log in it and Select the Online application Option and fill the following Details to Register.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority like Meeseva , AP Online.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear PECET-2016 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .