Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test detailed notification 2017 going to issued by the KU warangal will be started the application registration from 1st week of May respectively through online and the TS ICET for Telangana state is also conducted Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates who have interested to getting admissions in the state M.B.A. and M.C.A. Courses offered all Universities and their affiliated colleges the candidates can apply TS ICET 2017 through online with filling their simple details as per TS ICET Notification 2017.
Telangana ICET Eligibility for MBA and MCA admissionsi. For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
ii. For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
TS ICET Fee and Payable methodsWho are applied to TS ICET 2017 the candidates can pay the registration fee of Rs 350/- through online from the payment gateway of the integrated common entrance test and everyone can pay at TS Online. Meeseva and eSeva centers in the state.
TS ICET Online Application 2017 at tsicet.orgAll the eligible candidates can submit their application at the Telangana State ICET official website with filling a registration form to submit TS ICET MBA or MCA entrance test 2017.
Telangana ICET Important Dates 2017expected
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form : 1st week of March
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form (without late fee) : April
- Last date Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with:
(Reg. Fee Rs. 250 +Late Fee Rs. 500 = Rs. 750/-)
- A late fee of Rs. 2,000/- : -
(Reg. Fee Rs. 250 +Late Fee Rs. 2,000 = Rs. 2,250/-)
- A late fee of Rs. 5,000/- : -
(Reg. Fee Rs. 250 +Late Fee Rs. 5,000 = Rs. 5,250/-)
- A late fee of Rs. 10,000/- : -
(Reg. Fee Rs. 250 +Late Fee Rs. 10,000 = Rs. 10,250/-)
- Start of Downloading Hall Tickets
- Date and Time of TSICET-2017 Examination 10.00AM to 12.30PM
- Announcement of Preliminary Key
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results