Tuesday, 6 December 2016

AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2017 Online Application for Nuzvid, RKValley (Idupulapaya)

Andhra Pradesh RGUKT Admission Notification 2017 announced for Online Application to Nuzvid & RK Valley (Idupulapaya) IIIT Institutes ...
The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies is going to issue the AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2017 for first year Admissions in Six-year B.Tech degree program course in Nuzvid and RK Valley (Idupulapaya, Kadapa) IIIT institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh to the academic session of 2017. The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies will be announced the RGUKT IIIT Notification 2017 pdf with complete details on second week of May respectively. Candidates who have seek to admission in to AP state IIT campus they can follow the eligibility and online application registration submission along important dates.
AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2017
Every year the RGUKT will be announced the IIIT detailed notification after announcement of SSC results after then the schedule will be announced for RGUKT IIIT Online Application 2017 registration or submission dates with Fee and final date for registration. Everyone can follow the details about Andhra Pradesh state RGUKT Notification 2017.

Eligibility and Age limit: The Candidates who have Objected high score of marks in SSC (10th Class) GPA System or it's equivalent examination like CBSE Class X, SSLC, HSC, etc and who have not more than 18 years of age as on 31st December the candidates are eligible to apply and the SC/ST reserved categories students have 21 years of age relaxation and they are eligible to apply.

Fee of Application Submission: The eligible candidates who have wish to apply RGUKT IIIT through online the candidates will pay the registration fee of Rs.150/- through a crossed DD from preferably State Bank of Hyderabad / Andhra Bank or any Nationalized Bank, drawn in favor of The Registrar, RGUKT, and payable at Hyderabad. The Fee Payments available at any Ap Online, E-Seva and Mee Seva centers across in the state .

RGUKT IIIT Online Application 2017 Produce : The candidates can apply RGUKT IIIT Six-year B.Tech integrated course admissions through online with filling the applicant required details and the application submission available at any Meeseva or AP Online centers only and there is no possible to submit offline application. The RGUKT IIIT Online Application 2017 Date with complete details available after officially declared of the notification and follow the important dates.

Expected Schedule for RGUKT Admissions

DateEvent
16th May, 2017Online application window opens
10th June, 2017Last date to receive online applications
15th June, 2017Last date to receive printed hard copy along with original Payment receipt and Xerox copies of certificates.
11th && 12th July, 2017Verification of certificates for Special Categories(PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) at RGUKT, RK Valley (Idupulapaya):
15th && 16th July, 2017Counseling and Admissions at RGUKT, RK Valley (Idupulapaya) Phase I
18th July, 2017Announcement of Provisional Selection List for Counseling-Phase-II:
22nd July, 2017Counseling and Admissions at RGUKT, RK Valley (Idupulapaya) Phase II
25.07.2017 to 31.07.2017Orientation Classes for Admitted Students:
1st Aug, 2017:Commencement of classes for Admitted Students (2017 batch):
For more details visit www.rgukt.in or esquire at R K Valley, Idupulapaya, Vempally, Y.S.R District-516330, e-Mail : admissions2017@rguktrkv.ac.in

Important Dates for Nuzvid
  • Date of Notification : 12-05-2017
  • Online applications commences : 16-05-2017
  • Last date for applying online : 10-06-2017
  • Last date for receiving application printout along with relevant certificates from CAP/PH/NCC/Sports applicants : 15-06-2017
  • Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase I : 25-06-2017
  • Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 11-07-2017 & 12-07-2017
  • Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid - Phase I : 20-07-2017 & 21-07-2017
  • Counseling for Other State & International students : 20-07-2017
  • Display of Provisional Selection List for Counseling - Phase II : 23-07-2017
  • Counseling & Admissions at RGUKT, Nuzvid -Phase II (Waitlisted Candidates) : 29-07-2017
  • Orientation for admitted students : 30-07-2017
  • Commencement of classes for admitted students (2017 batch) : 01-08-2017

51 comments:

1. 1.Is there any chances to join after inter first year.
    2. If we have completed 10th class 2013-14. We have any chances to join IIIT first year or sencond year.

ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SCORED 9.5 IN SSCIN 2015 ISTHERE ANY POSSIBLE TO GET FREE SEATIN IIIT PLEASESEND REPLY

3. Dasari.Kishore22 May 2015 at 02:10

My brother has scored 9.8GPA in ssc 2015 exam. Is there any chance to get a free seat in IIIT?

4. I got 9. 5 on ssc tenth results is there any possibility to join in iiit

5. Madaka Jaya Chandra23 May 2015 at 17:09

sir, I got 9.7 score in SSC Examinations, my caste is BC- B and iam studying in private school. Hence, i got IIIT seat?

ReplyDelete
  6. SIR, i scored 9.0 GPA in SSC EXAMINATION . And my caste OC , I am from private school. Is there any chance in getting free seat in iiit.

ReplyDelete
  7. i secured 9.5 gpa in private school from bc -b caste ( gowda ) can i get seat iiit????

ReplyDelete
  8. I COMPLETED 1st TO 5th IN MY VILLAGE AND 6th to 10th IN A PROVATE SCHOOL, AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY? HERED THAT ONLY VILLAGE STUDENTS STUDIED IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS ARE TO APPLY FOR THIS, IS IT TRUE?

9. Mohan.Gudivaka26 May 2015 at 13:47

I got 10/10.GPA in SSC 2015. My Caste is OC. Is there any chance for me to get seat in IIIT?

10. Mohan.Gudivaka26 May 2015 at 14:00

I got 10/10G.P.A in SSC-2015 Results. But I studied in private School in Rural area. My Caste is OC. Is there any chance to get Seat in IIIT???How many seats are there in Open Category????

11. T. Kamal Kumar26 May 2015 at 18:04

Our students has got 9.2GPA, he was a orphan boy and studied in a Govt. School. Is there any possible to get the seat in IIIT

ReplyDelete
  12. Meetho nenu matladavacha?

13. may be chance is there , pls write ur brother caste

14. my brother got 9.3 %.my caste sc-c,if any possibility is there sir

ReplyDelete
  15. please give me reply sir,we are egarly waiting ,how many seats for sc candidates,if any chance to get seat in iiit sir

16. jaswanth kumar29 May 2015 at 00:38

Sir I scored just 7.0 in ssc examination my.Is there any any chance for me to get seat in IIIT.

ReplyDelete
  17. I got 9.3GPA IN SSC 2015 and iam studying in govt highschool.hence is there any chance to get iiit seat sir

18. K.naveen kumar29 May 2015 at 20:30

Hi sir,
    I have got 9.5 gpa in ssc from govt high school can i get a chance to join as free in IIT i am from (sc)cast.....please reply my no:7671051246

19. s.hari subhash29 May 2015 at 23:10

I got 8.0 marks IN SSC MARKS AND IAM STUDYING IN SAINT PAULS HIGH SCHOOL.HENCE IS THERE ANY CHANCE SIR TO GET IIIT SEAT PLEASE GIVE ME

ReplyDelete
  20. hai sir..i got 9.7 GPA in ap ssc and i lost both 2 points in hindi and my caste was o.c is there any chance to got seat...please send reply....

21. Bhavana Chandra31 May 2015 at 16:28

I HAVE GOT 9.5 IN SSC 2015 RESULTS..IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO GET IIIT SEAT ? please send me an early reply

ReplyDelete
  22. Sir l have got 9.3 G.P.A English medium but I am studied A.P.R.School So l am eligible or not eligible?

ReplyDelete
  23. Sir l am got 9.3 G.P.A E.M I am studied A.P.RSchool I am eligible or not eligible ?
    ( SC)

24. hello sir,
    I got 8.8 points in SSC 2014 -15 batch could plz say the merits points that means from these points to these points plz I m waiting from 3 months for this notification plz send the reply sir

25. M.Jagadeesh mouli1 June 2015 at 20:33

Sir,
    I got 9.7 GPA in2015 SSC examination is there any possibility of getting opportunity in IIIT as I am studied in a private college?

26. M.Jagadeesh mouli1 June 2015 at 20:34

Sir,
    I got 9.7 GPA in2015 SSC examination is there any possibility of getting opportunity in IIIT as I am studied in a private school?

27. e.vinod kumar naik3 June 2015 at 01:18

sir, I got 9.5GPA marks in SSC from government school. I am ST category. is there any chance to join in iiit ,please

28. sai swarna choppella3 June 2015 at 02:40

I have scored 9.7 in ssc is there any possible to get free seat in IIIT please send me reply iam waiting for ur answer sir

ReplyDelete
  29. sir, my brother got ssc 6.2 marks in10 th class 2015 in private school in guntur oc.
    is he eligibale for iit nuzvid campus .please send us information.

ReplyDelete
  30. sir i got 9.7 sir gpa in ssc there is any possible to get free seat ..according to my caste (bc-b)

ReplyDelete
  31. Sir,i got 9.2marks in ssc and my caste is BC-A so please tell i will get free seat or not

ReplyDelete
  32. sir i am sandeep from anantapur .i got 9.7 gpa in ssc exam . i studied in a municipal school.my family finincial position is very bad.so, please give seat in iiit.my caste is oc

ReplyDelete
  33. I'm pass 10th class exame 9.8 gpa grad in Zphs school any chance gate iiit seat

ReplyDelete
  34. Sir iam studied in govt school i got 8.5 points in 10th class my caste is bc-b.is there any chance to get free seat in iit nuzivid...,.?my family is poor sir...please reply sir...

35. kavya pediredla19 June 2015 at 01:18

i have gotted 9.3 in ssc exam .i am from bc-d caste and i have studied in government school i have any chance to get iiit seat

36. GUMMADI NAGADATH19 June 2015 at 03:40

sir i got 9.5 gpa in ssc 2015 exams.is there any chance to get seat in iiit.my caste is oc.i studied in government school

ReplyDelete
  37. hello sir , my name is sankar , i got 8.8 points i am study in residensial .my caste is s.t i got a ncc ceartificate and also sports , my family was very poor hence is there any chance join in iiit plze replay sir ? iam waiting for your calling

38. I got 8.8 gpa in SSC I am eligible to get seat in iiit

39. GUVVA RAVI KUMAR1 July 2015 at 20:30

HELLO SIR! MY NAME IS GUVVA RAVI KUMAR. I SCORED 9.3 GPA IN SSC 2015. MY FAMILY IS VERY POOR SIR.MY CASTE IS BC-A.HENCE I STUDIED IN ZPHS AKAVEEDU IN GOVT. SCHOOL.I AM ELEGIBLE FOR IIIT FREE SEAT SIR?

ReplyDelete
  40. Sir, I scored 9.8 in SSC. How can i come to know whether i got admission in IIIT or not?

41. i have applied for iiit
    how should i check whether i have been selected for iiit or not and what is the procedure for counselling

42. NANDRU.VIJAYBABU3 July 2015 at 21:33

HAI,
    I,AM VIJAY MY RECUAST A,IIIT SITE PLEASE MY HALLTICKET NO.1512127784

43. upmaka siva kumar3 July 2015 at 23:38

sir... my name is siva kumar i scored ssc 9.2 in ap 2015 my cast is ST there is any free seat in IIIT hyd please reply me

44. gadugu sai charan15 July 2015 at 12:13

Sir i had got 9.7 GPA in ssc2015 ,i studied in private school ,that fee was bear by my uncle ,my caste is oc,although iam oc candidate i didn't have any financial background ,any proofs if you needed iam ready to submit those proofs if you select me to phase2 counselling .please kindly iam requesting you to send me

45. gadugu sai charan15 July 2015 at 12:17

Please send me the phase2 selected candidates list date when it is going to be publish

46. Gopichand Mailapally27 February 2016 at 12:44

Intermediate completed in 2015.give reply

ReplyDelete
  47. Sir, i cant appy this rgukt please i riet last year ssc 2014-2015 if you can join your college sir please sir

ReplyDelete
  48. I completed 10th standard in this year. Iam going to write polycet entrance examinations. Can I eligible to write IIIT examination. What are the instructions to write this examinations

49. Aditya Kodavati16 April 2016 at 02:53

ReplyDelete
  50. I FINISHED MY 10th STANDARD.I WISH TO KNOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR JOINING IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTION.

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .