Acharya Nagarjuna University Nagarjuna Nagar Guntur is going to announce the PGCET Notification for PG Common Entrance test to getting Eligibility for Admissions in to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc M.A M.S.W M.Com M.H.R.M M.Ed M.P.Ed PGDAS P.G. Diploma in Yoga 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2017. Eligible and interested Candidates can apply through filling a online application form the ANUDOA website.
The candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination or Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities in Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply Acharya Nagarjuna University PGCET 2017
The Candidates who are Eligible and interested to apply ANU PGECT the candidates can apply through online registration with filling simple details of candidate and pay the fee of application Rs.500/- through payment gateway of the entrance test before 20th March for avoid late fee charges and the online application available with late fee charges of R.500/- and thatkal fee of Rs 1000/- up to 10th April 2017.
Follow the ANUPGCET Important Dates 2017 expected
- Last Date for ANUPGCET Applications : 3rd week of March
- Last Date for ANUPGCET Applications with Late Fee of Rs.500 per Test and Rs.500 per Application : end of the March
- Last Date for ANUPGCET Applications in Tatkal with Fee of Rs.1000 per Test and Rs.500 per Application :2nd week of April
- Download of Hall Tickets from last week of April
- Schedule of Entrance test 1st week of May