Government of Rajasthan and the state health department will going to conduct the paramedical staff recruitment examination test respectively on January and the RSMSSB Admit Card 2017 will be issued in before the examination schedule to all eligible candidates to appear paramedical recruitment examination tests. The RSMSSB Call Letter 2017 will be issue for all candidates who has successfully submitted their application in before exam in post wise for all eligible candidates.
- Download Previous Sample Question Bank of the Exam
- Check Exam Pattern of RSMSSB Para-Medical Staff Exam
Rajasthan Paramedical exam admit card 2017 downloadRajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur will distribute the RSMSSB Para-Medical Staff Admit Card 2017 for the recruitment examination test of Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, Eye Assistant exam from 1st week of January and call letter will be issued through online mode only. The RSMSSB officials are confirmed the admit card or hall ticket will not sent by post to any candidate and there is no possible to get offline mode.
Everyone can download Rajasthan Paramedical staff admit card 2017 with submitting their application reference ID number and simple details of candidate from the following simple steps..
- Open the Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board of Rajasthan official website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Select and choose the Admit Card option and click on it
- Search your applied post name on the list and click on it
- Now Enter the reference ID number of application and enter date of birth of candidate
- Then Click on Download option
RSMSSB Admit Card issued Health Department Post Details
- Assistant Radiographer
- Lab Technician
- Dental Technician
- Eye Assistant