Tuesday, 7 June 2016

AP Intermediate results 2016 Re verification of Answer Sheets improvement Check Status.

1st year or Jr inter Recounting or Re verification 2016 to Intermediate Answer Sheets Photo Copy issued Date, AP Inter improvement Status check, Sr inter Revaluation or 2nd inter Recounting and Answer Sheets photo Copy.

Re verification application, Revaluation or Recounting application form for Intermediate results of Junior Inter( 1st year ) and Senior Inter( 2nd year )Results 2016 and Status Check for Issued Date...
AP Intermediate results 2016 Re verification

Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate was released the Junior and Senior inter results on last week of April and the BOI of Board Intermediate released the inter 1st and inter 2nd year results ( IPE )Public Examination test Marks Re verification form for the Intermediate marks Re Counting. BIEAP Application for Recounting of Marks (RC) / Photocopy-cum-Re-verification (PC) of valued Answer Script.

How to apply to Inter Results Re verification form 2016

The Intermediate Re verification form submission for Re Counting the Results and Grades in the BOI IPE Results , Who was failed and who was interested to Check their Results Marks Re verification or Recounting of Marks (RC) / Photocopy-cum-Re-verification (PC) of valued Answer .the Candidates will apply Re verification to the Board Of Intermediate Hyderabad before may 2016 with fee at your Nearest e-Seva Meeseva or Ap Online centers.

After the Pay of Fee you Will Get a Transaction ID Submit it With your Roll Number of Hall Ticket Number to Get the Recounting cum- Re-verification Application forum bellow all Subjects . and the AP Intermediate Results Recounting cum- Re-verification Application forum Direct Link we are Given Bellow ...

All the Intermediate Re verification applied Candidates Download the BOI IPE Re verification form 2016 and fill the form sent to the Board of Intermediate Hyderabad with Payable fee for Re verification their failed General and Vocational Junior and Senior of inter 1st year 2016 and inter 2nd year Subjects like 2nd language paper-1 ,2nd language paper-2,English paper– 2 ,English paper– 2 ,Mathematics paper- 1a ,Botany paper-1 ,Civics paper- 1 ,Psychology paper– 1, Mathematics paper- 2A, Botany paper- 2 ,Civics paper-2 , Psychology paper – 2 , Mathematics paper – 1B ,Zoology paper – 1 , History paper – 1 ,Mathematics paper– 2B ,Zoology paper– 2 ,History paper– 2 , Physics paper –1 ,Economics paper– 1 ,Classical language paper- 1 ,Physics paper – 2 ,Economics paper– 2 , Classical language paper– 2 , Chemistry paper – 1 , Commerce paper – 1 , Sociology paper – 1 and any other will applicable .

How to Check Intermediate results Re verification of Answer Sheets improvement Status

The Board Of Intermediate was Given for Results of Recounting of Marks (RC) / Photocopy-cum-Re-verification (PC) of valued Answer Script for Check AP Inter Junior and Senior of 1st and 2nd Year Results Recounting ,Re verification or Improvement issued Date thought online at the BIEAP official Web site of http://bieap.gov.in/. We are Given Direct Link bellow for Intermediate results Re verification of Answer Sheets improvement Status Bellow ..

So Students apply to Re verification for Check your Intermediate Results for Senior and Junior Intermediate Results ..
Fee of AP Intermediate Results 2016 Re verification of Answer Sheets improvement
  • Inter 1st year / Inter 2nd year Recounting last date
  • Inter 1st year / Intermediate 2nd year Re verification cum photocopy last date –
  • Recounting fees – Rs.100.
  • Re verification cum photocopy – Rs. 600
Apply Re verification or Recounting of Intermediate Examination Answer Sheets for Intermediate Junior and Senior Results 2016 recounting cum-Re-verification apply before may 4 through e-Seva or AP Online centers and learn more Details at http://bieap.gov.in/

60 comments:

1. S.Harishadityareddy24 April 2015 at 16:24

maths 1A exam papre check at once

2. Y BHARATH KUMAR25 April 2015 at 01:45

1A ,1B, PHY ,CHE. FIRST YEAR REVALUATION

3. all subject revaluation first year

4. chemistry sub revaluation form

5. YEDDULA NEAH Hall Ticket No.150922298030 April 2015 at 14:14

BotanIIy,Physics-II and sanskrit II Revaluation

6. zoology paper 2 revalution process

7. p monisha ragni1 May 2015 at 17:23

Chemistry; 2a; 2b reverification

ReplyDelete
  8. i m only one subject fail pls recorrection my paper mathe 2....its my reqst,,pls sir

ReplyDelete
  9. i m only one subject fail pls recorrection my paper mathe 2b....its my reqst,,pls sir

ReplyDelete
  10. How to apply for re-correction of second year paper.could plz provide us the link for how to apply.

11. udayasaichikka3 May 2015 at 14:27

when will I receive my English 2nd year photocopy. I apply it at mee seva on 30th april. my roll no. is 1504227863

ReplyDelete
  12. sir in 2nd year my HT no 1509210320 im failed in 1st year subject mathematics 1a please revaluation that subject sir please

ReplyDelete
  13. I applied for reverification. I want to know wen we are going to get our rsults@date of reverification results

14. How to check revalution results of senior intermediate-2015

15. When will I get my commerce reverification result?please let me know sir

16. eranareddy ravindranathreddy19 May 2015 at 21:11

When I will receive. Answer cript

17. lakshmi gayathri19 May 2015 at 22:04

Sir , when will i receive my photocopy of English paper-2 ? Plz check it out properly

18. suvvada venkata sairam22 May 2015 at 13:25

Check my chemistry(2)and eng(2)

19. When do I get my reverification paper of english

20. chemistry -II re-verification

21. chemistry -II re-verification please cheek again

22. Sai Madhu Chandhana22 May 2015 at 19:53

sir I am a student of inter first year.I have applied for the revaluation of my English paper.But not yet received the photocopy of it.Kindly send it soon....

ReplyDelete
  23. Please send my photo copy of chemistry _1(142)

24. chavali sai krishna chaitanya26 May 2015 at 02:15

Sir my hallticket number is 1506132754 sir i have already applied for my maths 1b paper for revLuation till now i am not getting my answer sheet please send me the correct website address

ReplyDelete
  25. sir i have applied for revaluation and i got result i dont know how to get photocopy of my revaluated paper sir please send me the process of getting the photocopy.

26. N Aishwarya sai28 May 2015 at 23:54

We have plied for the reverification of 2A,2b mathes hall ticket no 1502216175 but till date we are not getting results. Please provide information.

27. N Aishwarya sai28 May 2015 at 23:58

We have applied for 2A, 2B mathes papers. But till date we are not getting results. Plese provide the status.

28. N Aishwarya sai29 May 2015 at 00:01

Hall ticket no 1502216175,we have plied for reverification of mathes 2A ,2B of inter second year. Marks are not updated. Please provide status of results.

29. kandrasaran kumar4 June 2015 at 22:04

My marks are not updated for reverification of chemistry and recounting marks of English,1a and physics

30. kandrasaran kumar4 June 2015 at 22:05

Please update my marks status H.No 1509144251

31. kandrasaran kumar4 June 2015 at 22:10

Please provide my marks sir please update my marks I'm not getting still information please

32. kandrasaran kumar4 June 2015 at 22:17

When the marks are provided in net please provide information about that and send a link to check results please sir

ReplyDelete
  33. Sir in 2nd year my HT no 1516232936 im failed in 2nd year subject CIVICS 1a please revalution that subject sir please pls

34. H no.1510314513
    Recarting 1st year chemistry

ReplyDelete
  35. Today I have applied for reverification of inter 2nd year civic paper 2 through AP online and now let me know the process after this.....

ReplyDelete
  36. i failed in general second year subjects i had to keep any revaluation plz rply

ReplyDelete
  37. revaluation fees how much????

ReplyDelete
  38. Will there be any revaluation chance for IPE betterment 2015?

ReplyDelete
  39. when will be the result declared??

ReplyDelete
  40. plz pass me maths 2b and phyiscs i wrote nice sir plz pass me.

ReplyDelete
  41. sir... i am fail in one subject physics but i written well..but first two pages are nothing correct but last pages i written well ..please revaluation my physics paper sir.....

42. sivakumargunji13 July 2015 at 20:56

first year civics(61) second year civics (62)

43. mohammed bilal uddin14 July 2015 at 22:20

i m only one subject fail pls re-verification and recounting- June 2015 my paper maths 2B….its my reqst,,pls sir
    my hall ticket number -1515257687

44. Please check improvement results2015 recorrection and
    Revaluation eng, mat1b please pls HT.no 1508139132

45. Respected sir
    I have applied for maths 2A paper re verification on 2nd july 2015.20 days has passed till now am not getting any information please send my photo copy of 2a paper..its my request..pls sir

ReplyDelete
  46. I applied revaluation for 2 nd year chemistry I did not get any results my hall ticket number is 1506220246 plz send my results

ReplyDelete
  47. sir i want ap inter second year supplementry revalution results date. pls tell me i requested sir .

48. vayalpadu shaik taj25 July 2015 at 18:15

sir i have failed economics please reverification it

49. G.Sri Ram charan2 August 2015 at 19:34

Sir,I am not able to get my chemistry-1 answer paper can you please send me my answer paper My hall ticket number is 1505131135

50. when will i get my revalution photo copy my hall ticket no;1503125701

51. Gullipalli nagaraju20 April 2016 at 14:57

sir ihave to aplly revaluvation maths 2b

ReplyDelete
  52. If re verification marks are less than initial marks then what do they do?

ReplyDelete
  53. i have applied for recorrection and i received application now to whom i have to send it

54. Repeated Sir,
    I have received my Inter Passed I& second year internet mark memo so improvement purpose of Zoology paper 2 revalution process
    ….my H .No1602211436 .and check commerce paper zoology paper2.
    Thank you sir.

55. Sir,
    My second year Zoology paper 2 low mark obtained so please reverification purpose I applied. my hall ticket no.1602211436 Thanking you sir

ReplyDelete
  56. Plz sir,I have applyed for zoology revaluation... Revalue it...sir,they had corrected badly...my life was spoiling... Plz..sir

57. I want re verification in English paper 2

ReplyDelete
  58. Mam/Sir namaskaramulu my hall ticket nmbr 1603311590 i have failed in 2nd year physics really i wrote nicely but i got 14 marks only sir please plz plz chek my paper and pass me i am 10years old batch sir finally i begging you my father was died sir all my family responsebulities are on my life sir plz pass me sir yours faith fully
    Silarin shaik

59. Gadiyaram Tejaswi30 April 2016 at 17:22

Sir,my name is Gadiyaram Tejaswi,i am studying inter.recently i have wrote my 1st year exams ,can i get my reevolution results fast,please sir,this year zoology,& physics correction is very bad.

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .