Wednesday, 10 August 2016

JNVST Model Papers 2017 Download for Jawahar Navodaya Sample Papers 2017

JNV 5th Class Sample Papers 2017 Download with Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test JNVST Model Papers 2017 Download with Sample Papers along Exam Pattern for class 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th and 10th class admissions.
JNVST Model Papers 2017 Download for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya class 4th to 5th and 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th class admission Selection Test for the academic year of 2017. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be Conduct the JNV Selection Test in 27 States and 7 Union Territories from the fallowing Dates States wise and all the interested and eligible candidates can download the JNVST Previous Papers 2017 from Sakshi and Eenadu Pratibha.
JNVST Model Papers 2017

JNVST Exam Dates 2017

On Sunday, the 08th January, 2017 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, West Bengal (except Darjeelin0g) Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh (except Tawang District), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry .

On April, 2017 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim ,Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh & Kargil) and in the District of Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Sirmour, Kullu, Kinnaur, Mandi, Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal. On June, 2017 at 11.30 A.M. in the Districts of Leh, Kargil of J&K State and in the District of Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State.

JNVST Selection test pattern 2017

All the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2017 applied Candidates will download the JNVST Model Papers 2017 . The JNV Selection Test 2017 will be will have 3 Sections with only objective type Questions at the Time Duration of 2 Hours and the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test had 100 Questions for 100 marks as per the fallowing table ..

Type of TestNumber of QuestionsMarksDuration
Mental ability Test505060 Minutes
Arithmetic Test252530 Minutes
Language Test252530 Minutes
Total1001002 Hours

Download JNV Selection Test Sample Model Papers 2017 with Answer Solutions

All the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test applied candidates will Download the JNVST Previous Papers 2017 for sample Question Papers with Answer solution's from the leading educational portals of Sakshi Education and Eenadu Pratibha, we are Providing the JNVST Previous Model Question Papers from the 2002 Navodaya Examination Tests and the JNV Sample papers is very useful for 2017 applied candidates ..
Year of the JNVST Exam and Paper and AnswersLink
2008Download
2009Download
2009Download
2010Download
2010Download
2012Download

Above Jawahar Navodaya (JNVST) Previous Examination Model Question Papers is important for 2017 Selection Tests ....

79 comments:

1. Bhrigu Nath Prasad22 April 2015 at 22:43

thanking you

ReplyDelete
  2. Pls provide me examination form details and form submission possess & please provide me model question for Jawahar navoday bidhaly entrest test for admission in class six.

Thanks

3. Respected sir,
    I request you to send the questien papers of previous years entrance exam of class ninth.
    thanking,

4. kalpana sonania2 May 2015 at 21:02

Please send me model question paper of 9th class

5. Dhanendra Soni4 May 2015 at 00:50

Please send me previous 5 years question paper of class ninth entrance of Navodaya Vidayalaya,Bhopal.

6. Bishnu Kr. Murmu6 May 2015 at 02:33

Respected sir

Please send me previous 5 years lateral entry question papers of class ix of JNVS, Jharkhand

7. Please provide 9 Th entrance exam model test papers for prepare exam

Regards

8. Respected sir,
    sir please send me model paper of the 8th class.

9. Respected All,

I request to you,please do send Model paper of IX entrance examination.

Regards-
    Ankit Jangir

10. Ompriya Mishra15 May 2015 at 17:01

Sir,
    Its a humble request to you to send me previous 5 years modal question paper for entrance examination of class IX.

11. edulakanti akshay16 May 2015 at 01:05

please provide 9th class navodaya model papers

ReplyDelete
  12. Plz snd me jawahar navodhaya entrnce examination paper for class 9 year 2015

13. plz snd me sample paper of jnv entrance exam of class 9

14. sunil_watgure@yahoo.com23 May 2015 at 19:42

class 9th jnv test paper

15. Likhita. S.Raju25 May 2015 at 16:05

Please send me the model question paper of std. 9

16. Respect sir.
    , JNV samiti ap say nivadan h ki class 9ke model paper sent karday

jnv

17. muhammed Junaid1 June 2015 at 18:48

please sent me 4 entrance model question paper for std IX

18. DEEPENDRA KUMAR2 June 2015 at 23:07

Sir, plz tell me the Jawaharlal navodaya vidyalaya entrance examinations test it's held on 7th July for class 9th

19. DEEPENDRA KUMAR2 June 2015 at 23:10

Plz provide me model papers of the class 9 'urgently

20. Pl send 9th navodaya entrance exam papers

21. I HAVE 9TH CLASS JAWAHARLAL NAVODAYA ENTERNCE TEST

ReplyDelete
  22. please sent me model paper and sample paper of class 9 please......... arjent

23. manappa hawaldar11 June 2015 at 04:27

Sir,

24. chandra pareek13 June 2015 at 20:02

Please provide 9th entrance exam model test papers for prepare exem

25. Sir,
    Please provide me model test paper 2015 for class 9th . If any one has pls give me .

26. I request please send navodaya 9th class question papers

27. BISWAJIT PATRA30 June 2015 at 01:49

I request please provide or send me 6th class Navodaya Model Question papers .

28. Dear Sir/Madam,
    Please send me the navodaya entrance exam model papers in TELUGU medium in the website the papers are available in the English. Plz help me , otherwise share the concerned link atleast.
    Thankyou sir

29. Sir,
    please give me previous year question paper for class 9.

ReplyDelete
  30. please send me jawahar navodhaya entrnce examination paper for class 6 year 2015

31. please send me navodya sample paper for class 5th

ReplyDelete
  32. please send me jawahar navodaya vidayalaya entrance examination paper of class 6 year 2015.

33. Plz send my 6th class pepar of nbodhya examexam . thanks sir

34. Aaryan Chaturvedi9 September 2015 at 22:25

Please send me the sample paper of navodaya talent search maths competition for 2015.

35. Pravin Kumar Tripathi16 September 2015 at 23:11

dear sir /madam please send me navodaya entrance exam model paper for 2016

ReplyDelete
  36. Dear madam/Sir please send me navodaya papers 2003,2004,2005,2006, ANSWER KEY

ReplyDelete
  37. STRANDED OF JNV ENTRENCE PAPER JUST A LENGTH OF MATRICULATION STUDENTS SO I REQUESTED TO THAT PLEASE AMENDMENT ONCE AGAIN THANKS

ReplyDelete
  38. I stay in Maharashtra. I want Navodaya Vidyalaya Question paper of Maharashtra State in Marathi.

39. I want to come in navodhya vidhyalya

40. Please send me model question paper of 9th class

41. sir please send me 5th class sample
    paper 2016

42. om prakash Khatik6 December 2015 at 01:12

Please send me model paper of 6th class

43. Shamrao Ramchandra Chavan6 December 2015 at 02:17

I want 2002 to 2015 years question paper ofJNV entrance test in Marathi language

44. Shamrao Ramchandra Chavan6 December 2015 at 02:22

I want years of 2002 to 2015 question paper of JNV entrance test in Marathi language.

45. Please send me modal test paper 2016

46. kannada question paper 6th standard,

47. please send me model test paper of 2016 please

48. Please send me 5th class paper 2016 in model test paper

ReplyDelete
  49. Im a navodaya student i want pass navodaya please send me navoaday question papers of 2016

ReplyDelete
  50. Sir,its a humble request to you pls send previous 5 years question paper as well as some model papers for class VI

51. Please post the model question paper for 2016 jnvst soon possible

ReplyDelete
  52. please provide me model question for Jawahar navoday bidhaly entrest test for admission in class six English Edition
    thanking you & dear sir /madam please send me navodaya entrance exam model paper for 2016

53. Please sir send me model paper javahar navodaya std_5

ReplyDelete
  54. provide me sample paper for sixth entrance test exam in bihar medium english

55. Sir pl send 9th entrance model question paper

56. umrav singh rathoe7 January 2016 at 15:00

sir,
    plz send me jnv entrance exam 2016 class 6th model test paper.

57. umrav singh rathoe7 January 2016 at 17:56

Madhya Pradesh

58. Sir,
    Plz send me model quistion paper jnv 6th class 2016

59. Respected sir please give model q.paper 2016in website

ReplyDelete
  60. Pls send model question paper of navodaya kerala previous year question paper

61. plz send 2016 Answer key

62. Sir please update test paper 2016 with thier answer key

63. Please send me model question paper of 9th class

ReplyDelete
  64. Sir please send me 9th entrance model paper or maths science syllabus.

ReplyDelete
  65. sir, please send me a question sample paper for class ix entry, so as to prepare for my daugnter

66. RESPECTED SIR,
    I want std. ix entrance exams question paper 2015.
    Please send question paper as soon as possible.

67. All nayodaya 9th class book is same up ke book telagana me mil sakate hain

68. Please provide me model test paper of navodya for class 9

ReplyDelete
  69. Please send me last five mark papers of javahar Navoday Vidhyalay entrance exam in std 9th exam.

70. Respected sir,

ReplyDelete
  71. sir please send modal test paper with answer key for class 9th for the entrance test 2016.

72. abhijeet kumar maurya12 March 2016 at 20:28

please send me model paper of javahar navodaya vidyalaya of class 9th in hindi

ReplyDelete
  73. Sir please send me model question of class ninth entrance exam birauli. I will be very thankful to you for this.

74. I request you to give class ninth sample question papers plzz help me

75. REDDY VINAY DEVULAPALLI9 April 2016 at 17:45

76. dear sir

please send me previous papers for class vi for 2017 entrance test

ReplyDelete
  77. My dear sir i am a student of class 8th i applied for navodaya please sir sent me paper of navodaya you will sent me so i am very honorable to you

78. Khemraj pusnake20 April 2016 at 16:44

Respected sir,
    I will request you to bring me model paper of lX sir i will trust myself because i will take responsiblity and ability to give exam of Navodaya jahawar entrance school i hope you will understand my problem

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .