Government of Nagaland Department of Education is invite applications for Various Scholarships like Pre Matric and Post Matric from Eligible Students under Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2016. All the Eligible Students Can apply with filling the Nagaland Scholarship Application form for Fresh and Renewals to the Academic year of 2016.
The Students who are Nagaland Citizens and who are under Economically backward class (OBC,SC,ST and Trible )and who's Parents will have annual income under 2.50 Lakhs for Post Matric and 2.00 Lakhs Pre Matric students can apply to Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 to getting Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship with filling a Application form to continue their Higher Education.
How to apply
All the Eligible Students of Pre Matric and Post Matric Students Can Download a application form from the State Government official web site and full fill it then Submit at your Collage Principal with adding the Student Certificates or Documents include Candidate Photograph. The Students who have wish to apply Nagaland Scholarship in first time the Students Can Download Fresh Application form and the Students who have already getting the benefit those Students will Download Renewal application to getting Scholarship to Next year
Once follow the Department of Higher Education offered Various Scholarships under Nagaland Scholarship Scheme.
- Post Matric Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities new
- Hostel Certificate new
- Post Matric Central Scholarship (Fresh)
- Post Matric Central Scholarship (Renewal)
- Nagaland Merit Scholarship (Fresh)
- Nagaland Merit Scholarship (Renewal)
- North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship (Fresh)
- North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship (Renewal)
- Research scholarship (Fresh)