Department of Collegiate Education Government of Kerala is offered Scholarships to the State Economically Backward Students of Tribal, SC, ST, OBC and Minority Communities for Pre and Post-Matric Studies in the State to the Academic year of 2016. The Students who have bellow Rs. 2 Lacks of Annual income of their Family members the Backward Class Categories the Students Can apply through Online to Kerala DCE Scholarships 2016.
Every year the Kerala Government will Provide Various Scholarships to Pre and Post-Matric Students and follow the Department of Collegiate Education offered Scholarship Details.
1)Post Matric Scholarship(PMS)
2)Central Sector Scholarship(CSS)
3)State Merit Scholarship(SMS)
4)District Merit Scholarship(DMS)
5)Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)
6)Hindi Scholarship (HS)
7)Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
8)Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
9)Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
10)C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship(MGS)
12)Music Fine Arts Scholarship(MFAS)
13)Scholarship for dependent of Jawans(JS)
14)Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Renewal
All the Eligible Students Can apply above listed Kerala DCE Scholarships 2015-16 through online with filling a Application form with Submitting the Student Details and bellow listed Certificates or Documents as per instructions.
- Self-attested passport size photograph pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Mark lists
- Income declaration – affidavit
- Nativity certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostelers
- Copy of Adhaar number/Adhaar enrollment /NPR