Government of Karnataka Department of Karnataka Backward Class Welfare has invite ePass Scholarships 2016 Online Registrations for the State Pre and Post Matric Scholarships under kar epass Scheme of Electronic Payment System of Scholarships. The Students who are study in the State Government and Private Institutions the Economically Backward SC , ST , OBC and Tribal Students who's Parents is have not More income levels as per the KAR ePass they Can Register for Pre and Post Matric Scholarships 2016.
How to Apply KAR EPASS 2016 Online for Karnataka VidyaSiri ScholarshipThe eligible Candidates of Karnataka Scholarships Can apply through online with filling their Details from the following simple Steps.
- Open the Karnataka State Electronic Payment System of Scholarships official Website of http://karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select the Apply Online Option
- Select your Scholarship type like Pre Matric or Post Matric
- Now full fill the form with Required Details of Student
- Click on the Submit Option
- New you have Seen Preview for Check
- Check it and Click Confirm to Submit
1 Residential Certificate
2 Caste Certificate
3 Income Certificate
4 Bonafide Certificate
5 Mark sheet of last examination (self-attested) and etc.
After Successfully Uploaded the Karnataka Scholarship Application at Karepass website take a copy of Printouts to Submit at your College or Institute higher Department.