Government of Haryana Department of Higher Education is given the Opportunity to the State Pre-Matric, Post Matric Students of Minority, Tribal and etc for Backward Class Scholarship Scheme to eligible students. The Students whose parents have bellow 2.50 lacks of annual income they are eligible under those scheme.
www.haryanascbc.gov.in bellow listed Eligible Scholarship Scheme.
- Haryana state meritorious incentive scheme for the students who attain merit position in annual university examinations
- Merit-cum-means-scholarship scheme for minority communities students
- Scheme of govt. Of haryana for merit scholarship to under graduate girl students.
- Consolidated stipend scheme for scheduled caste students persuing higher education
- Haryana state (meritorious incentive scheme) scholarship scheme
- Lower income group (non-plan)
- Post matric scholarship for welfare of backward classes
- Post matric scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities
- Post matric scholarship to the students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
- Providing books to sc students of govt. Colleges.
- State merit scholarship
- Stipend scheme for grand children of freedom fighters pursuing higher education in govt./non-govt. Aided colleges of haryana