Government of Gujarat is given the Opportunity to the State Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Students with Gujarat Scholarship scheme. The Students Can apply Various Scholarships under the Gujarat Government. The Students who are Economically Backward the OBC,SC,ST and Minority Students Can apply Various Scholar Scheme.
List of Gujarat Government Provided scholarship's
- Gujarat State higher education scholarship
- Scholarship to teachers’ children
- Gujarat State Post SSC intra-state scheme
- Gujarat state tribal belt resident’s higher education scheme
- Scholarship for higher education in Hindi.
- National Merit Scholarship
- Sanskrit Scholarship
- Sanskrutik Pratima Scholarship
- National Talent Search (examination oriented)
Apply for Gujarat Pre - Metric Scholarship SchemeThe Gujarat Government is given the Pre - Metric Scholarship Online Registration Only for Minority students. Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat is Provide the Scholarship to the State Minority students. The Students who have invited to apply for scholarship 2016 under Post Metric Scholarship Scheme they will have secured 50% and above and who have not more than Rs.100000/-(one lakh)of Annual Income they Can apply from the following Steps.
- Log in to Gujarat e-Scholarship official website of www.minorityaffairs.gov.in or www.sje.gujarat.gov.in
- Select the e-Scholarship Online Registration 2016 Option
- Fill it with Required Details of Student and he/she Study
- Upload Proof Documents or Certificates bellow listed
- One passport size photograph
- Copy of mark sheet of last examination
- Certificate of annual income
- Copy of receipt of scholarship application
- Certificate from Hostel Rector (For students, who stayed in hostel)