Government of India and welfare Department of Maharashtra is Applications are invited only through Online Scholarship Management System (OSMS) for Fresh/Renewal Scholarship for the economically weaker of OBC, SC, ST and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities for students pursuing Professional and Technical courses to the Academic year of 2016.
The Candidates who have wish to Apply Maharashtra e-Scholarship for Merit‐cum‐Means Based Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarships they should be resident of Maharashtra State and they have objective minimum 50% and above of Marks at their Qualifying Examination test and who's family is not have more then 2.50 lacks of annual income of the Applicant those Students are Eligible to apply and the Applicant Should not avail any other scholarship / stipend. The Maharashtra e-Scholarship Merit‐cum‐Means Based Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarships have 30 % seats are reserved for girls.
How to Apply Online
The Eligible Candidates of Maharashtra e-Scholarship can apply through online with Online Scholarship Management System (OSMS) from the following simple Steps.
- log in http://www.dte.org.in
- Select Merit‐cum‐Means Based Scholarship or Post Matric Scholarships
- Choose fresh or Renewal
- full fill the form with Required Details
Documents to be attached with application form
1. One Copy of passport size photograph with signature pasted on Application form.
2. Attested certificates of educational qualification (S.S.C. Onwards).
3. Income and minority declaration - affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper and income certificate from the employer, if any.
4. Proof of permanent residence.
For renewal of scholarship – Upload the required pages of filled printed application form/documents as per the online instruction that will come before finalizing the application form.