Government of Chhattisgarh is Provide the e-Scholarship Online Registration 2016 to the State Pre and Post Matric students of SC/ST and OBC and minority category. The Students who have eligible they can apply for Scholarships through Online for Onetime Registration.
After successful registration the registered students will get a user-id and password. The Using user-id/password, the students will be able to log-on to the portal and avail Status Check and Various Services of CG Pre & Post-Matric Scholarships as per bellow list. After then government has issue ‘Sikshya Sangi Chhatrabruti’ ATM card by Central Bank of India with the logo of the state government to Withdraw their Monthly scholarship through any of the ATM Centers in the State.
According the in formation more than 27 lakh students have Registered Chhattisgarh scholarship online to get their monthly scholarship and the Students can access the listed Service's from the CG State Scholarships official Website of http://escholarship.cg.nic.in/
- Online Registration
- Registered application Edit sent to institute for further processing
- Upload of Documents like caste and income certificates, photograph etc
- Printout of Hard copy to be submitted to the institute along with the supporting documents
- Status Check of Track application
- Update their mobile numbers, e-mail address
- Download the scholarship sanction orders, scholarship release details
- Submit their justified and genuine grievances
- Apply for renewal of their scholarships from next year
- Report the details of the non- eligible students to claiming the benefits by providing false and forged information/documents etc.