Saturday, 14 May 2016

BSEAP 10th / SSC Duplicate Certificate (Marks Memo ) Download if youhave lost .

AP 10th Class Mark list or SSC Duplicate Certificate Download ..
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education BSEAP was issued the SSC or Class 10th (X) mark list or Duplicate Certificate from the Board of SSC official web site of http://bseap.org. The Andhra Pradesh State tenth (10th) Class Duplicate Mark lists of Mark Memos Download Available from the academic year of 2004 , the BSEAP was maintained the database of AP SSC 10th Class Marks List from June 2005.
BSEAP 10th / SSC Duplicate Certificate

But SSC old Students ( Before 2004 Batches ) are will not Download their Tenth class marks lists from online . Before 2004 Batches 10th Class Students will get their Mark List with their Hall Ticket Number , the old SSC Students of Before 2004 Batches of 10th Class Students will Get their Mark list or SSC Duplicate Certificate with Submitting a application forum, the before 2004 Batches Students Download and send the filled Application forum to Commissioner for Government Examinations, Chapel Road, Telanagana, Hyderabad-500001 through the Headmaster where the candidate last studied.

The SSC / 10th Class Marks Memo 2016 Download available with the Candidate Hall Ticket Number , Date of Birth ,candidate written Examination year and Stream Ex :(Regular, Private, OSSC- Regular, OSSC-Private) then Submit your details at the BSEAP web site ,

The Candidate will Download his/she Certificate or Mark list , tack a print out use it the Mark list ..

20 comments:

1. sir iam passed in 1994-1995 ples ssc mark memo

ReplyDelete
  2. My Friend name chandaka Umadevi D/o Nukaraju, appeared S S C in 95-96 batch. she studied at Z.P.Girls High school , Eleswaram. her Register no 164656 please kindly Issue my Duplicate Marks list.

3. Sir
    Iam passed in 1999-2000 bach my 10th class Roll no:0375685. Please issue my duplicate marks list plz do needfull to me sir.

ReplyDelete
  4. Sir I am passed 10th class 1999-2000. Z.p high school puthalapattu.my hall ticket no 0330589.sir please give me duplecat marks memo. I request sir

5. R. VENKATESH BABU10 August 2015 at 01:06

R. VENKATESH BABU I PASSED MY 10 TH ON MARCH 1999 BEARING ROLL NO 0428177 ,I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE ME A DUPLICATE MARKS LIST

ReplyDelete
  6. My name G. Durga Prasad , appeared S S C in 95-96 batch. I studied at KMC High school , Kakinada. please kindly Issue my Duplicate Marks list.

7. sir iam passed in 1994-1995 ples ssc mark memo

8. ramesh babu mattaparthi22 October 2015 at 21:31

Sir/madam i am lose my ssc marks memo i am ssc passed in 2011-2012. . My hall ticket number is : 1309127172 . So please give or send my marks memo please

9. Sir my Hall the no 0247187 I lost my
    marks memo plus help me 1994_1995 batch dob is 05-04-1980

10. Passed in 1999-2000 year.please tel me sir

11. I have lost my SSC certificate in 2000 march.please tel me sir

12. my dad lost his SSC certificate s

13. i lost my 10th memo i passed in 2003
    my school also closed
    please issue memo

14. ANJANEYULU.MADDELA17 February 2016 at 17:00

sir
    Iam passed in mar 1998 bach my 10th class Roll no:314579. Please issue my duplicate marks list plz do needfull to me sir.

ReplyDelete
  15. I lost my ssc certificate .bearing roll no:0787687..can I now how can I get my certificate duplicate copy ?

ReplyDelete
  16. Hello mine also same situation.did you get the procedure what to do now.if yes please let me know

17. My ssc marks lossed passed in march 1995.how to get duplicate

18. thanda jahangeer12 April 2016 at 00:13

i also lost my ssc memo. my memo no is 431046, year of march 1995, so ow to download my duplicate memo pls tell me

19. thanda jahangeer12 April 2016 at 00:17

my memo no is 431046, year march 1995, how to download duplicate memo pls tellme

20. s.Mohammad Rafi18 April 2016 at 23:04

Sir
    My school Name
    1999/2000 Batch

"Sri gowri sankar oriyantal high school "

Kadapa

My mark list miss
    Please sir

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .