Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Bihar Kalyan 2016 Scholarship for Bihar Scholarship Online application at bihar.gov.in

Bihar Kalyan 2016 Scholarship Online application for OBC, SC, ST Scholarship Scheme...
Government of Bihar is announced Scheme for OBC, SC, ST Students Scholarship Online Registration to the Academic year of 2016. The Students who have eligibility the students Can Apply Bihar Scholarship 2016 in the Students who are under Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), EBC and backward classes the Students Can get their Bihar Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2016 through SBI e Z-Pay card.
Bihar Kalyan 2016

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Kalyan The Students who have objective 80% marks and above in their Intermediate and who are Economically Backward in OBC, SC, ST Categories they are eligible to apply Bihar Scholarship 2016. The Students who have eligibility and who are Study in the State Government and Private Institutions the Candidates can apply Bihar Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2016 through online from the following simple steps.
  • Log in to Bihar Kalyan Government official website of https://www.bihar.gov.in
  • Select the Pre Matric or Post Matric Scholarship Online Registration 2016 link
  • full fill it with all required Details of Candidate
  • Then Submit it and upload Docs for Proofs
Now Save the Hoard copy of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Registration 2016 and take printout to further use of Status check. In the Previous year totally 2.50 lakh students have get this benefit from Government of Bihar under the Bihar Kalyan Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship amount will be transfer Directly to the Eligible Students Accounts through SBI e Z-Pay card.

The Status Check of Applications from the official website of the respective welfare departments under the Government of Bihar and it has also confirmed that list of all applicants who have been shortlisted for scholarship and entire recipients bellow listed Websites and if you have Queries Please Call to Helpline Phone Numbers.
Apply Bihar Kalyan through Online at http://117.239.22.109:9001/Registration/registration_login

68 comments:

1. How to apply this scheme and I study in haryana private college batch 3rd year and i belongs to bihar in begusarai

2. Dear Sir
    I want know about documents requirement. And I also want to know
    last date of online registration and offline

3. Dear Sir
    I want know about documents requirement. And I also want to know
    last date of online registration and offline .
    e-mail -rajsameer220@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir, i am ashish from banka district bihar. I want to know that what is schollarship.

ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir, i am ashish from banka bihar. I want to know that what is schollarship?

6. abhishek singh25 May 2015 at 23:57

Bhai general ko nhi mil rha scholarship kya???

ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sir mai 2013 me matric pass kiya tha lakin 10000 rupaye nahi mele kya karu.

8. Amar kanaujiya10 July 2015 at 00:46

Sir i want to study abroad but my financial condition is not good. Sir i need 100% scholarship for complete my study. Sir kindly requst to u. plz help me

9. hi sir
    i am b.tech student. how to fill up the apllication form and
    requared document.plZ..
    siwan .hasnpura.

ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir, I am bca student.I want to be known that what is schoolarsip.

ReplyDelete
  11. Sir I was fill the 2014-2015 scholarship form but scholarship amount can't credited in my account till August first......What problem in ur department...... I belong to siwan district....

ReplyDelete
  12. sir i was fill the 2015/16 scholarship form but scholarship amount can"t credited in my account august first............ what problem in ur department.........i belong to aurangabad dist

13. respected sir
    whats the last date to submit the kalyan vibhag scholarship form 2015-2016

14. MITHELESH KUMAR8 August 2015 at 15:13

Sir may sc student hu or may 1st year btech student hu mera college fee 150000lakhs Kay mujay 100% scholarships melaga Bihar government say

15. Prince kumar choudhary8 August 2015 at 16:51

sir, i want to study to be an engineer but my financial condition is not good. I have passed jee main exam. But for taking admisson i don't have money.
    please help me, sir. thankyou

16. how to apply for ebc cateogary post matric scholarship
    plz tell me

17. sir,
    i m so greatful if u would kindly provide me d link to check mah. obc last year scholership application status
    10nqxz.

18. Raghwendra kumar10 August 2015 at 12:25

Sir, mai UP se B.SC(AG) kr rha hu.mujhe 10th ke bad kabhi bhi scholarship nhi mil payi h.kya mujhe UP me padhne ke karn scholarship mil payegi ya nhi.agar milegi to iske liye proces kya h. Please help me sir.

19. Dear sir
    I want know about document requirement. And i want to know

Last date of online regestration and ofline

ReplyDelete
  20. I am study at Nit jalandharin first year.
    How should l get Obc scholarship .

21. Md shamsher alam13 August 2015 at 23:19

sir, i am md shamsher Alam i belong from bihar but i take to admission Betch Rit koderma jharkhand so i want to scholarship i have very very money problem...plz plz try to understand sir

22. i am study at uptu kanpur 3rd year how should i get obc scholar

23. vishal kumar gupta15 August 2015 at 01:19

sir i m btech 2nd year student belong from bihar aurangabad district. sir i want to obc scholarship related information because i have week family condition ........plz plz sir to inform under last date

ReplyDelete
  24. I am a study in b tech . sir mera scholarship nahi aaya hai my dist is bhagalpur

ReplyDelete
  25. I am manishkumarsah obc categories gov engineering college panjab Bihar bord 12th 75% I am b.tech first years schollship Cse branch

ReplyDelete
  26. what is the criteria for getting scholarship?? pls Give me total process detail...

27. Dear sir
    I am doing M.Tech from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India.Can i get scholarship .I belong to Madhubani Bihar,basically

Thanking u in anticipation.
    regards Ravi

ReplyDelete
  28. August 25, 2015 at 7:25 pmDear sirKindly tell me when the notification will come for post matric scholarship bihar for 2015-2016 session.I am doing 12 class from Indian School of Mines,pothia, India.Cani get scholarship .I belong to Madhubani Bihar,basicallyThanking u in anticipation.regards Ravi

29. harishankar kumar31 August 2015 at 19:42

I need the information about scst online and offline from. when will be start to fillup the form.so please send me the information about it.

30. harishankar kumar31 August 2015 at 19:48

I kindly request you to please give me information about the scst online form for 2015-2016

thanking you.

ReplyDelete
  31. I have applied scholarship of session 2014-2015 from Nift Mumbai at official website : scstwelfare.bih.nic.in. My application number is 14103112173 . There fore,I want to know the information that when it will come in my account.

32. sir
    i am from lnjpit chapra
    previous scholarship avi tk nahi mila 2014-2015 university aku patna

33. dear sir
    i m pappu at katihar (BIHAR) sir mai matric mai fast aaya hu aavi tak hamare rupyye nhi aaye hhh kuch kijye plz sir

ReplyDelete
  34. sir,mea mukesh kumar Bed 2015-16 admission liya hu mdu university hariyana m garh kya mujhe scholarship milega.

35. sir,
    main chanda b.tech
    2013-2017 batch main admission li hain maine kafii tym sochlarship ka form fill kiya list main nme bhi aya but scholra ship nhi milli pls mujhe scholarship dilbadooo ishl very thankful to u for this ..........

36. I blong from BC category, am I eligible for the scholarship
    Plz tell me

37. Dear sir
    I want to know the government website for schoolership of bihar.

ReplyDelete
  38. l am student of bca in bit mesra patna campus. I am form bihar state.

how can i able to get scholarship?
    please help me

ReplyDelete
  39. I am student from chaklalu mehsi bihar howhow can i ableable to get scholarship please help me

40. What is last date for fillup bihar welfare

41. i am prakash kumar gyaspur bkp 9661185176

ReplyDelete
  42. Hello ,sir my self rohit kumar and family condition is not so good and i study in (BITT) ranchi ..JHARKHAND and i want scholarship for my future study and i am in 1st semester

43. But i belong from bihar (rohtas) dist. Vill-nawadih,

44. SIR,
    Now a day am persuing at A.I.ET
    Sitapua jaipur.at mechnical engineering.
    and i belong from bihar dist vaishali.
    my complaint is that my schlorship amount can not be transfer in my account.
    why you are lated.

ReplyDelete
  45. I am want to know last day of registration online and offline . What's document are required.

46. shatrughan kumar.8 October 2015 at 19:02

Tell me the last date of scholarship form of I.sc 2 year

47. Shivam Kumar Jha13 October 2015 at 23:23

Sir I fill the scholar ship form in season 2014-15. But I don't get schollarship. Please transfer my scholarship on my account. I need my scholarship urjently....

48. Abhishek kumar ram15 October 2015 at 18:18

sir,mera scholarship abhi tk ni aya 2013,or 2014 ka

49. SC/ST ka Scholarship kab ayega

ReplyDelete
  50. Those who want to know the all details and procedures for Bihar scholarship can contact me on 8507981825. Happy to help you.

ReplyDelete
  51. I am rajan KUMAR .I want to information about scholarship releasing time to scst15-16 .

ReplyDelete
  52. Mather chod tumehe samajhsamajh me nahi aata hai?

53. Tum sayad must mal hogi eslie tum betech karte hue bhi English nahi janti

ReplyDelete
  54. BF college m padta hu sir mujhe nhi chahiye scholarship to koi process mt bataye

55. last date for appling sc st scholarship for 2015-16

56. shravan kumar patna university5 January 2016 at 20:20

sir main SHRAVAN kumar Patna university students Jo ki disable quota ke sir main ek poor student hu m.a 1 semester ka form abhi tak nahi apply hua hai sir apply form ka date apply sir OK sir

ReplyDelete
  57. Hlo sir my name is asad anwar khan..2014 me jo bihar bord exam huwa tha...pass ho ne wale student ko scollership mila kya is baar mile ga....

ReplyDelete
  58. I reqest you sir, two year scholarship not given ,I most humbly reqest to you give me two year scholarship you

Id No:-14110210527

59. how to apply,& wt is last date up to now,give me details

60. plz help me any body. how to get my post matric application no. plz

ReplyDelete
  61. Plz sir I want requested my all document submitted but any information what matters

ReplyDelete
  62. SIR, SELF NAME JITENDRA RAM .I NOT GETTED THE INFORMATION OF SESSION 2015-2016 SCST SCHOLARSHIP.PLEASE GIVE ME INFORM MY MOBILE NO.8594985905 THROUGH SMS.

63. roushan kumar paswan14 February 2016 at 06:33

sir plz heelp ,me same problam in my colleg i want nubere for takin i tale u

ReplyDelete
  64. Sir,I am b.tech student hyderabad college. I was fill the 2014-15 scholarship form but scholarship amount can't credited in account .what problem in our department.I belong to chapra district. Pls sir. ID No-14110911375

65. Respected sir,
    I am Pratyush kumar from Bihar & I am SC candidate,student's of noida institute of engineering & technology,greater noida.
    I am unable to fill scholarship form as our college name is not shown in the given list.
    What should I do?
    Please reply.

66. Vishal Kumar Sahani12 April 2016 at 18:52

Sir . I am studying b.tech first year in ace college of engineering and management Agra sir I am not gaining my scholarship please help me my family condition is not good please help.

ReplyDelete
  67. 2015 mai maine inter pass karne ke baad jab maine gratuation m gaya to maine scholarship ke lie online kia tha abhi tak mila nahi h

68. kumari awashta1 May 2016 at 03:00

Kya sc/st scholarship 2014/15 diya jaye ga ya nhi.Agr ha to kab tak 2019 tak ..kuch to judgment dijiye .

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .