Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Assam DHE Scholarship 2016 application at dheassam.gov.in

Assam State DHE Post Matric Scholarship application form 2016 Download for Assam DHE Scholarship 2016 New and Renewals....
Government of Assam Directorate of Higher Education has been invite applications for r the Combined Merit Scholarship provided to the students of Assam for Pursuing Degree and Master Degree Courses in any recognized Universities in the State and other States of the Country with DHE Assam Scholarship application 2016.
Assam DHE Scholarship 2016
Eligibility : The candidate who have qualifying or Objective least 60% marks for Degree and Master Degree Courses and who have and above and who have qualifying or Objective least 55% marks for Post Graduate Research Scholarship and good Academic records the Candidates can apply Assam Government Scholarships by using APPLICATION FORMAT.and the Candidates should have annual income of whose parents / Guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 Lakhs (Rupees two lakh).

How to Apply : The Eligible Students Can apply with filling the Assam Scholarship application form required conditions along with attested copies of all certificates from H.S.L.C. After Successfully full fill the application send through the Registrar / Head of the Department and the concerned Supervisor / Guide of the University to Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781 019.

list of Government of Assan offered Scholarship's
The Directorate of Higher Education is announced Scholarships for P.G. Research Scholarship, Combined Merit Scholarship ,National Merit Scholarships and National Merit Scholarship for Non-Hindi Speaking Students from Various ADVERTISEMENT's with a APPLICATION FORMAT.

The Students who have eligible to apply above Assam Scholarships they can Download DHE Scholarship application form 2016 at http://www.dheassam.gov.in/scholarship.asp

16 comments:

1. Nibedita uzir2 May 2015 at 20:47

How to apply??? I'm a student of B.A 2nd sem can I apply?? I have 87.4% in h.s and GPA 7.00 in B.A 1st sem major(economics).

ReplyDelete
  2. whether student reading engineering course in N.I.T. can get this scholarship ?

3. gulap sonowal4 May 2015 at 18:58

how to apply?my h.s per is 89 nd know m in b
    .a 4 sem(major geography)cgp point is 7.77....no idea hw to apply

4. Sazidur Rahman12 June 2015 at 05:02

How to apply??? I’m a student of B.A 2nd sem can I apply?? I have .74.2% in h.s and am now professionly doing 5years B. A. LL. B(h).

5. Imrajul hussain24 June 2015 at 03:16

I am a student of b.com 4th sem can I apply ?? I have 55% in hs

6. zahangir alom sk2 July 2015 at 03:36

I am a student of class b.a 1st stem my economic condition is very poor of BPL family so some help me

ReplyDelete
  7. hlw.. My name is aminul hoque i just pass out class 12 with a percentage of 90 and in class 10 cgpa 7.8. Can i apply

8. Tara prasad sharma18 July 2015 at 03:58

i want scholar shilp bcoz i m frm weak family.i m reading in clas T.D.C. 3rd sem under Dibrugarh University.Bir Lachit Borphukan College

ReplyDelete
  9. Can a student passed HSLC with good percentage and gone to outside Assam to study Diploma Engg. apply for it ? Please inform.

10. Kongkon Jyoti Bhuyan19 September 2015 at 23:31

How to apply.? i am a B.F.Sc (Bachelor Of Fishery Science) Student of College of Fisheries.

ReplyDelete
  11. I am student of B.A 1st seem .I am general caste but my economic condition its very poor. I am candited in B.P.L. so sir how have develope in my life. I have pasted in h.s and my mark's 300, presents 60%. Some one help me .

12. Mr Jojdeep Demta24 October 2015 at 15:37

I am Joydeep Demta study for B.D( Bachelor to Divinity ) from U.P . my family economic condition is very poor and under BPL category.so if i will get your some financial halp.

ReplyDelete
  13. I am a student of tdc 5th sem under gauhati university.my h s prcntg is 64.8 can i apply it?

ReplyDelete
  14. I am graduated in English with 52%in BA final exam...M i fit for the scholarship scheme. . .And how can I apply. . .??

15. Manash Pratim Sarma14 March 2016 at 02:39

i m a student of MA 2nd sem.in GU..I hv completed my HSLC with 66%,HS with 83% nd in BA i got 75%...though i m from a poor family bcz of general caste i still nt get any scholarships from government......bt for my further study there is a serious need of scholarships ....

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .