Thursday, 18 August 2016

APPSC AE / AEE Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply Online at psc.ap.gov.in

APPSC is announced AEE and AE Posts Recruitment Notification 2016 for filling 748 Assistant Engineer Vacancies at www.psc.ap.gov.in...
Government of Andhra Pradesh is announced the Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) Posts for filling 748 plus A.P Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service in irrigation Department through APPSC on 17th August 2016. The APPSC is started the recruitment online application registration from 18th August to 21st September from the official website of PSC.AP.GOV.IN
APPSC AE / AEE Recruitment Notification 2016

Candidates who are interested the eligible candidates can apply to APPSC AE / AEE Recruitment 2016 in before last date and the Andhra Pradesh state public service commission is scheduled the examination between 3rd November,2016 and 5th November,2016 at all centers across in the state.

Post CodeName of the post and DepartmentNumber of Vacancies
1AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department56
2AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department41
3AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department.473
4AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department.63
5AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service.113
6AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground Water Department02
-Total748
  • Age limit - Between 18 to 40 Years
  • Pay of Scale - Scale of pay Rs.37,100 to 91,450
Eligibility
The Candidates who have wish to apply they have qualifications from LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P., of any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET and a recognized University. For Complete Details Read Official Notification issued by the APPSC.

Fee and Age limit to Apply
The Candidates who have Eligibility the interested Candidates Should have Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years as on 01/07/2016 and the candidates can pay the fee for Each application Rs. Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Rupees Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS. 120/- (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.

Mode of Payment of Fee
The Candidate can get the Fee Payment Slip from APPSC Website with get Challan Option to enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community and get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.

How to Apply
The AP Department of Irrigation AE and AEE Posts Recruitment Online Application made available after official announcement of the Schedule through Online at www.psc.ap.gov.in.

for more details read official notification here - APPSC AE / AEE Notification 2016

36 comments:

1. sir ae posts relese date

2. When will release ae notification

3. krishna murthy b28 April 2015 at 01:57

Respected sir,
    when will be released in ap AE notifications dates in 2015-16 plz inform me sir
    Thanking you sir,

4. Dear sir,
    please inform me AE notifications dates in AP.
    thanking u sir.

5. Dear sir

Please inform me when will be release the date of AE posts.

Thanking you.

6. respected sir,

when will be 2015-2016 AE engineering posts notification will be announced inform dates

ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, please inform me when the notification of AE posts in AP will be released

8. sir ,please inform me when the notification of AE posts in wil be released

9. please give me the notification date

ReplyDelete
  10. sir when released notification date?

11. ramesh parchuri27 May 2015 at 17:25

Please inform me when will be the notification release ?

12. Sir release date epudu

13. Mahaboob hussain13 June 2015 at 12:01

Sir, please inform me when notification released in a.p. why because iam a ph candidate

14. DEAR SIR,
    Gud mrng sir,when will be released AE notifications date in 2015 plz inform me sir,

15. D VENKATESWARLU24 June 2015 at 00:14

SIR
    Please inform me when will be the notification release ?

ReplyDelete
  16. we have no any official information about that, Complete details available after announcement of detailed notification

17. Sir please tell me notification dates

18. T Chandrasekhara23 July 2015 at 13:23

Dear Sir

Please give the detail information about aee notification and important dates.

ReplyDelete
  19. Sir please inform me the notification of ae post when will be the release.

20. sir
    for Covil ASSISTANT Engineering jobs
    Both legs of physically challenged persons are eligible or not
    please clarify sir
    thanking you sir

ReplyDelete
  21. Sir you please inform about 2015-2016 AEE notifiction details.Thanking you sir.

ReplyDelete
  22. I get up a good job.because i,m B.tech (AE) last year student.

ReplyDelete
  23. I get up a good job.because I,m B.tech(AE)last year student.so that's all.

24. civil jobs information please

25. suresh kumar karanam8 November 2015 at 15:55

respected sir,when will be released AE notification date in2015.plz inform to me sir.

26. inform me also please

27. Please release the ae notipication dates

ReplyDelete
  28. Does sports quota is eligible for assitant enigineer jobs sir please kindly reply me sir(I completed my B.TECH in civil engineering)

29. Respected Sir,
    please inform when will release AE notification im waiting for that since 4years

30. GNANAPRASAD.AKKALA28 January 2016 at 00:13

sir ae posts relese date

31. GNANAPRASAD.AKKALA28 January 2016 at 00:14

sir mechanical ae posts relese date

ReplyDelete
  32. sir any ap electrical ae's notification is relesing this year(2016) or not please inform me.how to prepare guide me.

ReplyDelete
  33. sir any ap electrical ae's notification is releasing this year(2016) or not please inform me.how to prepare guide me.

34. Notification for are will be released on the month of July 2016

35. Sir i am... when will release ae notification sir plz tell me thanking sir

ReplyDelete
  36. Please release the date Sir. And also inform to my mail I'd. (ponnanaupendrarao2@gmail.com )and also mobile number 8985020335

ReplyDelete

Please Write Your Question only in English in Bellow Box for Getting answer Solution from Pavzi Media
Note :Tic to Notify me Option to get Answer via E-Mail
If you Know Answers any above Questions Please Give your Reply to the Comment .