The Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Registration will be Started from February 2016 (On Words).
The Entrance Examination test Online Registration Available at the Andhra Pradesh state Council for Higher Education and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada announced at official Website. Candidates who have interested to apply they can follow the steps to submit AP EAMCET 2016 Online Application successfully.
Eligibility or Qualification's to Eamcet Online application Registration 2016
The Candidates who are interested to apply through online the Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology .
The Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test applied candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 of Intermediate examination results 2016. In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
AP Eamcet Online application 2016 Registration Process
The Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Registration Available through online at official Website from the following Simple Steps..
- The Candidates Can log in to official Website of http://apeamcet.org
- Select Online application Option and Pay the Fee through Payment Gateway and the applicants will pay the fee of RS 350/- through the Payment Gateway with your Credit / Debit Cards and the fee Payment available in any AP Online , E-Seva and Meeseva Centers in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Fill the forum with Required Details
- Click Verify Option to Check the Candidate Details
- Now Submit it and Click Conform