Andhra Pradesh Municipalities Water tax and Property tax Now payable through Online in all 102 Municipalities across the State. The AP State Property & Water Tax online Pay Available from 30th Nov 2015 at Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration official Website http://cdma.ap.gov.in/.
AP tax payers can pay Property Tax Online at Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration website it is Very easy and no need stand in Q for paying Property and Water Tax in Mee seva centers. The AP tax payers can pay their Water and Property Tax at http://cdma.ap.gov.in/ from the following Steps.
- Who can Pay their Municipalities water or Property Tax the Candidates Can log in to Andhra Pradesh State Municipal Administration website official Website of http://cdma.ap.gov.in/
- After Successfully Log in Select "Pay your Tax Online " Option it is available under the Menu Bar at the CDMA Website
- Now the AP State Property & Water Tax Payer will Enter to "eSuvidha ePay Portal" Page to Select to Pay your Tax type like water or Property Tax
- Now Select your Tax Type of Municipalities water or Property Tax and Submit your Assessment Number if you had Don't Know your Assessment Number Click Below link of "Click here to Know Your Assessment No with Owner Name/Door No"
- Now Submit the House Owner Name and Door Number to get your Assessment No to Enter to Pay water or Property Tax
- Enter your Assessment Number and Select your Pending tax type like Municipalities water or Property Tax
- Select one to check your Tax Amount and Click the Pay option to Select Payment type like Net Banking Credit card and Debit cards payments
- Select the Payment type and the Online Payment will take very low transaction charges for online payment